For which pathologies ?
Characteristics of the Ruben S3 from Elten
This comfortable work shoe for men is available in black color and in sizes 6,5 UK - 8 US to 13 UK - 13,5 US.
These comfortable work shoes have more volume to preserve fragile, painful, swollen or deformed feet. The greater than normal width will help relieve your metatarsalgia by not compressing your toes laterally. This corresponds to an H or J width. It can accommodate wide feet as well as standard feet.
Shoe standard : S3 EN ISO 20345
Energy absorption capacity in the heel
Resistance to hydrocarbons
Resistance of the upper to water penetration and absorption
Sole resistance to perforation
SRC Anti-slip on tiled floors with sodium lauryl sulfate solution and on metal floors with glycerol. SRC is the highest classification for anti-slip properties that a safety shoe can achieve according to EN ISO 20345.
Fit : ERGO-ACTIVE
- For strong feet
- Short toes
- Wide forefoot and heel
- Sharp angle of the forefoot
Areas of application :
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Areas where the influence of moisture is likely
- Areas where there is a danger of penetration by sharp objects
- Areas where there is a danger of electrostatic discharge (ESD/EPA)
- Standing workplaces with frequent rotational movements
- ESD equipment: Thanks to its very good discharge capacity, the shoe is suitable for all work in electrostatic discharge (ESD) protected or ESD sensitive areas. The shoes comply with the 61340-5-1 standard.
- Certified to DGUV 112-191
- Certified for orthopedic insoles
- Closed, padded tongue : The tongue prevents pressure points and dirt from entering the shoe.
- Collar padding : the upper edge is comfortably padded and surrounds the ankle - for stability and support in the shoe.
- Reflective material
- Anti-abrasion toe cap : special protection against abrasion in the toe area of the shoe
Upper materials :
- Cattle leather
- Natural material
- Resistant to wear and tear
- Water penetration / Absorption according to EN ISO 20345 S2
- Textile material
- Synthetic material
- Tear resistant
- Quick drying
- Abrasion resistant and lightweight
- Leather lining
- High tear resistance
- Natural material
Protective toe cap :
- Steel end cap
- Protection against impacts of at least 200 Joules and against crushing with a force equivalent to at least 15 kN
- Durable edge coverage for a cushioning effect
- Ergonomic shape
- Good toe freedom
- Good coverage of the little toe area
Inlay sole :
- ESD EQUIPMENT: Protection against electrostatic discharge (ESD). The entire insole is removable, conductive and designed for use in ESD safety shoes according to DIN EN ISO 20345 and DIN EN 61340-5-1.
- The insole has a good moisture absorption and wicking function and thus guarantees a healthy climate inside the shoe.
- Improved climate inside the shoe thanks to the honeycomb structure of the PU foam. This keeps the foot pleasantly dry at all times.
- Removable insole
Anti-puncture insert :
- Anti-puncture insert made of composite textile
- The non-metallic puncture protection insert complies with the EN 12568 puncture protection standard. In addition, it meets the additional requirements for puncture safety according to EN ISO 20344 / 20345. The light and flexible material allows for better elasticity of the shoe, especially during kneeling activities or when working on uneven floors. The textile variation covers 100% of the foot surface (steel soles cover only 85% due to limitations in shoe manufacturing)
- 100% non-metallic and non-magnetic
- Two-layer lug sole
- Cleat blocks arranged in the shape of the letter S for ergonomic rolling
- Contrasting colors for a dynamic design
- Very good slip resistance
- Wear layer: TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Stud depth: 4.0 mm
- Particularly wear resistant
- Heat resistant up to approx. 130 °C
- Flexible at low temperatures down to approx. -30 °C
- Resistant to oils and fuels
- Comfort layer: PU (polyurethane)
- The soft PU core guarantees good shock absorption and comfort
Instructions for use
You can adjust the volume of the shoe by leaving or removing the insole.
Choice of size
Ruben S3 safety shoes of the brand Elten fit normally. We therefore advise you to choose your usual size.
If you have a doubt about the choice of size and width, do not hesitate to contact us.