For which pathologies ?
Characteristics of the Renzo Mid S3 XXW from Elten
This comfortable work shoe for women and men is available in black color and in sizes 3,5 UK - 5 US to 15 UK - 15,5 US.
This safety shoe with a consequent width at the forefoot to relieve people with wider feet than normal. These comfortable work shoes have maximum space to accommodate a very swollen or recently operated foot. This corresponds to a K or M width. It can accommodate wide or very wide feet.
The upper of the shoe will bring a feeling of stability and will protect the fragile ankles.
Shoe standard : S3 EN ISO 20345
Energy absorption capacity in the heel
Resistance to hydrocarbons
Resistance of the upper to water penetration and absorption
Sole resistance to perforation
SRC Anti-slip on tiled floors with sodium lauryl sulfate solution and on metal floors with glycerol. SRC is the highest classification for anti-slip properties that a safety shoe can achieve according to EN ISO 20345.
Fit : Extra-Large
Maximum room in the forefoot to accommodate extra-wide feet.
Areas of application :
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Areas where the influence of moisture is likely
- Areas where there is a danger of penetration by sharp objects
- Areas where there is a danger of electrostatic discharge (ESD/EPA)
- ESD equipment: Thanks to its very good discharge capacity, the shoe is suitable for all work in electrostatic discharge (ESD) protected or ESD sensitive areas. The shoes comply with the 61340-5-1 standard.
- Expanded size range
- Certified to DGUV 112-191
- Certified for orthopedic insoles
- Padded upper edge : padded upper edge protects the Achilles tendon.
- Closed, padded tongue : the tongue prevents pressure points and dirt from entering the shoe.
- Reflective material
- PU (polyurethane) protective overlay : special protection against wear in the toe area of the shoe
Upper materials :
- Cattle leather
- Natural material
- Resistant to wear and tear
- Water penetration / Absorption according to EN ISO 20345 S2
- Breathable textile lining
- Good breathability
- High absorption / evacuation of perspiration
Protective toe cap :
- Steel end cap
- Protection against impacts of at least 200 Joules and against crushing with a force equivalent to at least 15 kN
- Durable edge coverage for a cushioning effect
- Ergonomic shape
- Good toe freedom
- Good coverage of the little toe area
Inlay sole :
- ESD EQUIPMENT: Protection against electrostatic discharge (ESD). The entire insole is removable, conductive and designed for use in ESD safety shoes according to DIN EN ISO 20345 and DIN EN 61340-5-1.
- The insole has a good moisture absorption and wicking function and thus guarantees a healthy climate inside the shoe.
- Improved climate inside the shoe thanks to the honeycomb structure of the PU foam. This keeps the foot pleasantly dry at all times.
- Removable insole
- ESD compatible soft fleece insole
- ESD equipment: Protection against electrostatic discharge (ESD) without the need for auxiliary means as a bridge to the sole
- About 50% lighter than similar soles made of natural materials
- Flexible and dimensionally stable
- Good air permeability
- Exceptional wear resistance
- High moisture absorption
- Fast drying (almost overnight)
Anti-puncture insert :
- Intermediate steel insert
- The best possible protection: The stainless steel intermediate insert is corrosion-resistant and complies with the EN 12568 puncture safety standard. In addition, it meets the additional requirements for puncture safety according to EN ISO 20344 / 20345. Particularly recommended in areas of work where there is a high risk of injury from sharp objects, such as in the construction industry.
- SAFETYGRIP two-layer coarse cleat sole
- Cleat blocks in the shape of the letter S for ergonomic rolling
- Very good slip resistance
- Wear layer: PU (polyurethane)
- Stud depth: 6.0 mm
- Wear resistant
- Heat-resistant up to approx. 130 °C
- Flexible at low temperatures down to approx. -20 °C
- Resistant to oils and fuels
- Comfort layer: PU (polyurethane)
- The soft PU core guarantees good shock absorption and comfort
Instructions for use
You can adjust the volume of the shoe by leaving or removing the insole.
Choice of size
Renzo Mid S3 XXW safety shoes of the brand Elten fit normally. We therefore advise you to choose your usual size.
If you have a doubt about the choice of size and width, do not hesitate to contact us.