For which pathologies ?
Characteristics of the Mason Pro Low S3 Type 1 from Elten
This comfortable work shoe for women and men is available in black color and in sizes 3,5 UK - 5 US to 13 UK - 13,5 US.
Sizes 3,5 UK - 5 US to 5,5 UK - 7,5 US are perfectly adapted to the ergonomics of women's feet.
These comfortable work shoes have more volume to preserve fragile, painful, swollen or deformed feet. The greater than normal width will help relieve your metatarsalgia by not compressing your toes laterally. This corresponds to an H or J width. It can accommodate wide feet as well as standard feet.
Shoe standard : S3 EN ISO 20345
- Antistatic shoe
- Energy absorption capacity at the heel
- Resistance to hydrocarbons
- Resistance of the upper to water penetration and absorption
- Sole resistance to perforation
- Closed back
- Cleated sole
- SRC Anti-slip on tiled floors with sodium lauryl sulfate solution and on metal floors with glycerol. SRC is the highest classification for anti-slip properties that a safety shoe can achieve according to EN ISO 20345.
Fit : ERGO-ACTIVE Type 1
- For strong feet
- Short toes
- Wide forefoot and heel
- Sharp angle of the forefoot
Areas of use :
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Areas where the influence of moisture is likely
- Areas where there is a danger of sharp objects penetrating
- Areas where there is a danger of electrostatic discharge (ESD/EPA)
- ESD : Due to its very good discharge capacity, the shoe is suitable for all work in electrostatic discharge (ESD) protected or ESD sensitive areas. The shoes comply with the 61340-5-1 standard
- Certified for orthopedic insoles
- Padded upper edge: Excellent wearing comfort with a padded upper edge that protects the Achilles tendon
- Closed, padded tongue: the tongue prevents pressure points and dirt from entering the shoe
- Reflective material: good visibility in the dark
- TPU toe cap: special wear protection in the toe area of the shoe. This protects the upper in this area from premature wear
- Cattle leather upper : a natural, wear-resistant, breathable material that prevents penetration and absorption in accordance with EN ISO 203045 S2
- Breathable textile lining : a thermo-regulated lining with good breathability, soft on the skin and wicks away perspiration. The microfiber material is particularly hard-wearing and guarantees a pleasant wearing comfort.
Protective toe cap :
- Steel toe cap
- Protection against impacts of at least 200 joules and crushing forces of at least 15 kN
- Durable edge coverage for a cushioning effect
- Ergonomic shape
- Good toe freedom
- Good coverage of the little toe area
Inlay sole :
- Removable ESD semi-orthopedic insole
- ESD EQUIPMENT : Protection against electrostatic discharge (ESD)
- The entire insole is removable, conductive and designed for use in ESD safety shoes according to DIN EN ISO 20345 and DIN EN 61340-5-1
- The foot bed of the insole is adapted to the shape of the foot and to the natural, intact arch of the foot
- Improved step cushioning protects the entire musculoskeletal system - from the foot to the spine
- Improved climate inside the shoe thanks to the honeycomb structure of the PU foam. This means that the foot always remains pleasantly dry
- The enormous flexibility of the PU foam absorbs shocks when walking and increases comfort
- ESD-compatible soft fleece insole
- ESD equipment : Protection against electrostatic discharge (ESD) without the need for a bridge to the sole
- Approximately 50% lighter than similar soles made of natural materials
- Flexible and dimensionally stable
- Good air permeability
- Exceptional wear resistance
- High moisture absorption
- Fast drying (almost overnight)
Anti-puncture insert :
- Intermediate steel insert
- The best possible protection : the stainless steel insert is corrosion-resistant and complies with the EN 12568 puncture protection standard. In addition, it meets the additional requirements for puncture protection according to EN ISO 20344 / 20345. Particularly recommended in areas of work where there is a high risk of injury from sharp or pointed objects, such as in the construction trades.
- ERGOACTIVE two-layer lugged outsole
- Very good slip resistance
- Wear layer : PU (polyurethane)
- Stud depth: 4.0 mm
- Wear resistant
- Heat-resistant up to approx. 130 °C
- Flexible at low temperatures down to approx. -20 °C
- Resistant to oils and fuels
- Comfort layer : PU (polyurethane)
- The soft PU core guarantees good shock absorption and high wearing comfort
Instructions for use
You can adjust the volume of the shoe by leaving or removing the insole.
Choice of size
Mason Pro Low S3 type 1 safety shoes of the brand Elten fit normally. We therefore advise you to choose your usual size.
If you have a doubt about the choice of size and width, do not hesitate to contact us.