For which pathologies ?
- Foot problem
- Wide width
Characteristics of the Dialution from Elten
This comfortable work shoe for men is available in black color and in sizes 6,5 UK - 8 US to 13 UK - 13,5 US.
These comfortable work shoes have more volume to preserve fragile, painful, swollen or deformed feet. The greater than normal width will help relieve your metatarsalgia by not compressing your toes laterally. This corresponds to an H or J width. It can accommodate wide feet as well as standard feet.
Shoe standard : S3 EN ISO 20345
Energy absorption capacity in the heel
Resistance to hydrocarbons
Resistance of the upper to water penetration and absorption
Sole resistance to perforation
SRC Anti-slip on tiled floors with sodium lauryl sulfate solution and on metal floors with glycerol. SRC is the highest classification for anti-slip properties that a safety shoe can achieve according to EN ISO 20345.
- Lots of volume thanks to a wider and higher last, the shoe has an enlarged interior volume
- High and wide toe box for more space in the shoe and prevents pressure points for greater comfort
- More volume in the forefoot area and less friction in the shoe during the natural rolling of the foot
Areas of application :
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Areas where the influence of moisture is likely
- Areas where there is a danger of penetration by sharp objects
- Areas where there is a danger of electrostatic discharge (ESD/EPA)
- ESD equipment: Thanks to its very good discharge capacity, the shoe is suitable for all work in ESD-protected or ESD-sensitive areas. The shoes comply with the 61340-5-1 standard.
- Certified to DGUV 112-191
- Certified for orthopedic insoles
- Padded upper edge : Padded upper edge protects the Achilles tendon
- Padded tongue : tongue prevents pressure points
- Seamless upper : the upper material has no awkward or fragile seams. This allows the shoe to better adapt to the natural shape of the foot. Pressure points are avoided thanks to the seamless finish.
- Particularly wide opening of the upper : prevents injuries to the feet of diabetics
- Removable inner liner : innovative composite material with multi-layer structure (on the skin side a textile layer which is interspersed with silver-coated threads to meet antistatic characteristics, a semi-permeable layer which forms a barrier against fungi and bacteria and a cushioning layer. The liner is washable at 60 °C on a delicate cycle. The materials are breathable and soft on the skin.
- Leather-free equipment suitable for people with leather allergies.
- Protective toe cap made of PU (polyurethane) for protection against wear in the toe area of the shoe
- Reinforced heel for good support of the foot in the shoe and as protection against shocks
Upper materials :
- Waterproof Cordura® textile material
- Synthetic material
- Particularly resistant to wear and tear
- Water penetration / absorption according to EN ISO 20345 S2
- Increased resistance to water penetration and absorption due to waterproofing
- Dries quickly
- Abrasion resistant and lightweight
- Breathable textile lining
- Good breathability
- High absorption / evacuation of perspiration
Protective toe cap :
- Composite end cap
- Protection against impacts of at least 200 joules and against crushing forces of at least 15 kN
- Durable edge coverage for a cushioning effect
- Ergonomic shape
- Good toe freedom
- Good coverage of the little toe area
- Low weight - weighs less than a conventional steel toe cap
- 100% metal-free
- 100% non-magnetic
Inlay sole :
- ESD EQUIPMENT: Protection against electrostatic discharge (ESD). The entire insole is removable, conductive and designed for use in ESD safety shoes according to DIN EN ISO 20345 and DIN EN 61340-5-1.
- Pressure-distributing insole
- Prevents injuries (pressure points)
- Uppers made of soft textile material
- Soft foam
- Removable and washable
Anti-puncture insert :
- Anti-puncture insert made of composite textile
- The non-metallic puncture protection insert complies with the EN 12568 puncture protection standard. In addition, it meets the additional requirements for puncture safety according to EN ISO 20344 / 20345. The light and flexible material allows for better elasticity of the shoe, especially during kneeling activities or when working on uneven floors. The textile variation covers 100% of the foot surface (steel soles cover only 85% due to limitations in shoe manufacturing)
- 100% non-metallic and non-magnetic
- Two-layer lugged outsole
- Very good slip resistance
- Wear layer: PU (polyurethane)
- Stud depth: 5.0 mm
- Wear resistant
- Heat-resistant up to approx. 130 °C
- Flexible at low temperatures down to approx. -20 °C
- Resistant to oils and fuels
- Profiled blocks in the metatarsal area stabilize the arch of the foot
- Comfort layer: PU (polyurethane)
- The soft PU core guarantees good shock absorption and high wearing comfort
Instructions for use
You can adjust the volume of the shoe by leaving or removing the insole.
Choice of size
Dialution safety shoes of the brand Elten fit normally. We therefore advise you to choose your usual size.
If you have a doubt about the choice of size and width, do not hesitate to contact us.