Podowell: French specialist in comfort shoes
Since 1930, Podowell has designed and developed in the Dordogne a full range of footwear for sensitive feet. From simple comfort shoes to orthopedic shoes, including comfortable sandals or sneakers, Podowell has developed a wide range of products.
Podowell relies on close collaboration with various partners in the medical world to be as close as possible to the needs and expectations of customers.
Podowell has established itself firmly as the leader in comfortable shoes in France thanks to its team of over 100 people and its desire for technological innovations.
Podowell shoes are made in France, at the Thiviers site. This allows the company to release up to 500,000 pairs of shoes per year.
The Research and Development department in partnership with healthcare professionals offers a full range of comfortable, light, washable shoes with variable footwear volume.
The different ranges of Podowell: Active, Comfort and Medical
Podowell now offers three distinct product lines so that everyone can find what they are looking for.
- The Active range: It will allow you to practice regular physical activity. These shoes, both aesthetic and technical, offer you a particularly generous fit and incomparable comfort. Like sports shoes, they are characterized by their cushioning and support.
- The Comfort range: It is specially designed for sensitive feet. This range was imagined from the results of a study on the footwear and well-being of the elderly. It respects the morphological evolution of the feet and offers a modern and colorful vision of the comfort shoe.
- The medical range: It includes all of the brand's orthopedic and therapeutic shoes. To specifically respond to each foot pathology, each of the models was the subject of a specific study leading to an adapted shape and a choice requiring technical materials.
The specifics of Podowell
Podowell has innovated in different areas to make your shoes ever more comfortable. You will find in the Podowell range of shoes:
- With stretch materials on sensitive areas related to your pathology
- With adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- With naturally warm and antibacterial wool linings
- With ON STEAM lined leathers for a flexible, durable and anti-humidity shoe
- With Sanitized treated liners which limit the development of bacteria and odors even after washing
- Machine washable
- With removable insoles that can be removed and replaced with your orthopedic insoles
- With removable midsoles to adjust the shoe to the volume of the foot
- With memory foam soles that reduce plantar pain
- With leather insoles for more foot contact comfort