02 57 52 04 13
My account
>
My cart
No Items
>
logo-Podexpert
» Orthopedics
Orthopedics
Orthopedics

Orthopaedic shoes : our selection

As health professionals, we have chosen for you the best orthopaedic shoes for your sensitive feet. These shoes and slippers are the ideal complement to your foot orthoses.

This is why all the models in this range of orthopaedic shoes have removable insoles that you can easily replace with your own orthopaedic insoles.

These therapeutic shoes are designed for atypical feet that do not accept standard shoes.

You can find our range of orthopaedic shoes for women and our range of orthopaedic shoes for men.

Filter by

View :

Number of products : 173

Sensitive foot shoes for women Adour AD 2365 multicolore
Color : Multicolore - Width: Wide (Width H-D) - Available in sizes 2,5 UK - 4W US to 8 UK - 9,5W 8,5M US - CHUT shoe
119.90 € 107.91 €
-10%
Sensitive foot shoes for women Adour AD 2403 grey
Color : Grey - Width: Standard (Width F-G) - Available in sizes 2,5 UK - 4W US to 8 UK - 9,5W 8,5M US - CHUT shoe
119.90 € 107.91 €
-10%
Sensitive foot shoes for women Adour BR 3166 white
Color : White - Width: Standard (Width F-G) - Available in sizes 2,5 UK - 4W US to 8 UK - 9,5W 8,5M US - CHUT shoe
59.90 €
Sensitive foot shoes for men Finn Comfort 96100 black
Color : Black - Width: Extra-wide (Width K-M) - Available in sizes 5,5 UK - 7,5W 6M US to 15 UK - 15,5M US - CHUP shoe
199.90 €
Sensitive foot shoes for women Finn Comfort 96101 black
Color : Black - Width: Extra-wide (K-M) - Available in sizes 2,5 UK - 4W US to 9 UK - 9,5M US - CHUP shoe
199.90 € 179.91 €
-10%
Chaussure femme pied large Finn Comfort 96102 noir
Color : Black - Width: Extra-wide (K-M) - Available in sizes 2,5 UK - 4W US to 9 UK - 9,5M US - CHUP shoe
199.90 € 179.91 €
-10%
Sensitive foot shoes for women Finn Comfort 96102 rock
Color : Rock - Width: Extra-wide (Width K-M) - Available in sizes 2,5 UK - 4W US to 9 UK - 9,5M US - CHUP shoe
199.90 € 179.91 €
-10%
Sensitive foot shoes for men Finn Comfort 96103 black
Color : Black - Width: Extra-wide (K-M) - Available in sizes 5,5 UK - 7,5W 6M US to 15 UK - 15,5M US - CHUP shoe
199.90 €
Sensitive foot shoes for men Adour AD 2319 blue
Color : Blue - Width: Wide (Width H-D) - Available in sizes 5,5 UK - 7,5W 6M US to 11 UK - 11,5M US - CHUT shoe
129.90 €
Sensitive foot shoes for women Finn Comfort 96519 black
Color : Black - Width: Extra-wide (Width K-M) - Available in sizes 2,5 UK - 4W US to 8 UK - 9,5W 8,5M US - CHUP shoe
199.90 € 179.91 €
-10%
Sensitive foot shoes for women Finn Comfort 96522 rock
Color : Rock - Width: Extra-wide (Width K-M) - Available in sizes 2,5 UK - 4W US to 7,5 UK - 9W 8M US - CHUP shoe
199.90 € 179.91 €
-10%
Sensitive foot shoes for women Finn Comfort 96524 black
Color : Black - Width: Extra-wide (Width K-M) - Available in sizes 2,5 UK - 4W US to 7,5 UK - 9W 8M US - CHUP shoe
199.90 € 179.91 €
-10%

We answer your questions

What is an orthopedic shoe?

Orthopedic shoes, also known as custom-made therapeutic shoes, are designed for patients with severe foot deformities. They are made to fit specifically to their morphology. This equipment aims to improve the functions of walking, particularly thanks to the orthopedic insoles called plantar orthoses.

 

Discover more in our post What is an orthopedic shoe ?

 

Who can write a prescription for orthopedic shoes ?

The prescription for a first pair of orthopedic shoes must be written by a medical specialist from the following health fields :

  • diabetology
  • endocrinology
  • orthopedics
  • rheumatology
  • physical medicine and functional rehabilitation
  • neurosurgery
  • neurology
  • plastic and reconstructive surgery
  • vascular surgery
  • pediatrics
  • dermatology
  • geriatrics

 

Discover more in our post Who prescribes orthopedic shoes ?

 

Which shoes are reimbursed by the social security?

The different shoes reimbursed by the social security :

  • CHUT : Therapeutic shoe for temporary use
    • CHUT for discharge
    • CHUT for volume increase
  • CHUP : Therapeutic shoe for prolonged use
  • Custom orthopedic shoe

 

Discover more in our post What shoes are reimbursed by social security ?

 

How to get reimbursed for orthopedic shoes ?

To be reimbursed, orthopedic shoes must be prescribed by a medical specialist. The Social Security guarantees that 60% of the price of orthopedic shoes will be covered. The remaining 40% of the price is generally covered by the mutual insurance company. Ask your insurance advisor for information on the exact amount covered by your insurance company.

 

Discover more in our post Who prescribes orthopedic shoes ?