Because feet that suffer also need elegance, ADOUR® shoes combine comfort, elegance and functionality.
ADOUR® shoes do not put any strain on your foot and can adapt an integrated orthopedic sole.
Most ADOUR shoes are orthopedic shoes.
The principles of Adour shoes
- The axis of the forefoot of the shoe is offset inward. Thus the foot takes its anatomical position and the toes are under no constraint.
- The volume of the forms at the forefoot is much higher than normal.
- These shoes always have an adjustment for the forefoot: the lacing goes beyond the metatarsal heads and the elastic gives the ease necessary for a foot that takes volume at the end of the day.
- The insoles are removable to accommodate a plantar orthosis in their place.
- The outsoles (wear) are light and non-slip.
- The heels provide excellent seating, as well as a perfectly adapted height.